- Wherever in these By-Laws the masculine pronoun is used, the reference is also to the feminine.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use and purchase made by the Customer (hereinafter "Customer") on the Website, and shall form the legal basis for any discussion between the Customer and Schlesinger watches.
- Browsing the website and / or purchasing a product offered for sale on it, constitutes the customer's consent to accept and act in accordance with the regulations, so if he does not agree to the terms of his terms, he is asked not to make any use of the website.
Any dispute regarding the purchase of a product or the receipt of a service on the site that will result in any inquiry procedure or lawsuit will be made exclusively in the court in Rishon Lezion.
Purchase on site
- Any person over the age of 18 and in possession of a valid credit card from one of the credit companies active in Israel may carry out an operation on the website.
- An order on the website will be accepted and sent for the surfer if all the following conditions are met:
- The ordered products are present and listed as in stock at the time of ordering.
- The order details have been filled in fully and correctly for the purpose of charging and sending the watch to the customer.
- Approval for the realization of the transaction was given by the credit company / a bank approval was received for a bank transfer.
- Checking the order and confirming it by the Schlesinger watch team.
- Orders received on the site will be handled and confirmed by the Schlesinger watch team on the same day / at the latest on the next business day.
- Upon completion of the transaction and its approval by the credit company, the customer will receive a notification confirming the execution of the transaction together with a tracking number, this confirmation will be sent to the email address entered by the customer during the order process.
- When choosing the free delivery option we will send you the delivery within up to 10 working days, for self-collection your order will be ready for collection at the store in Dizengoff Center within up to 7 working days.
- When purchasing on the website, the customer will be required to enter the following details in the system: first name, last name, social security number, telephone number, city, zip code, e-mail, product delivery address and payment details. False personal information is a criminal offense and it is the customer's responsibility to fill in his exact details when placing an order on all types of purchases.
- Registration on the website as well as purchase on the website constitute registration for the members' club of Schlesinger watches which provides benefits and promotions which we mail through direct mail; Emails and messages. The information is not passed on to any other party, except as required to complete the purchase tasks (issuance of invoice, delivery details, etc.).
- We take the most advanced precautions for a safe purchase. The Schlesinger watch website is secured via SSL and the transfer of credit card data on the website is done through a purchase on an insured portal.
- For each watch delivery, the customer will receive a packing box, warranty certificate, invoice and receipt.
- Schlesinger watches are not responsible for delays in delivery of the product due to reasons beyond its control: strikes, sanctions and other technical malfunctions, as well as if the customer is not available for delivery.
- Website prices are usually fixed, but Schlesinger watches reserve the right to change prices in accordance with market fluctuations, exchange rates, input costs, etc. from time to time.
- If after placing an order it turns out that the product is out of stock, due to exceptional circumstances, which were not known at the time of ordering, the company will notify the consumer within a business day and allow him to choose between receiving a replacement and equivalent product or full refund.
- If in good faith an exceptional and obvious error was made on the face in describing the product and / or its price, this will not obligate the company. The company will allow the consumer to cancel the transaction and return to him the full amount of money he paid
Warranty and repairs
The watches undergo strict quality control before distribution to the customer,
We will repair the watch free of charge in the following cases -
- Manufacturing defects in the watch mechanism.
- Defects caused by reasonable use subject to the conditions specified in the warranty certificate provided with the watch.
Schlesinger watches are committed to operating fairly and providing a high level of service. Your satisfaction with the purchase of Schlesinger watches is important to us and therefore we allow the product to be replaced and provided that the notice of the need for replacement is received within 30 working days and that the product is not used.
The customer must announce by phone that he wants to make a change - and for this he will be invited to the store in Dizengoff Center to choose from our stock of watches for a change:
- Replacing a watch with the same value is free of charge.
- Replacement with a more expensive watch - will be charged relatively on the difference.
- Cheaper watch replacement - a voucher will be given for the difference.
Returns and cancellation of transaction
- If for any reason the watch you bought on the website did not suit you, you can return it in its original packaging within 14 days to the store in Dizengoff Center, provided it is not used and receive a credit in accordance withConsumer Protection Law.
- The credit will be made in the manner in which the payment was made within 14 working days from the date of refund.
- Notice of cancellation will be given to the company via telephone / email / transaction cancellation form.
The regulations were updated on 05.05.2021 and can be changed at any time bySchlesinger watches at its sole discretion and without prior notice.